Penguins!

Today, after composing a list of books I plan to read this school year, I noticed that lots of Penguin Classics occupy my bookcase. I don't know why, but this fact was very amusing to me. Could it perhaps be because I think of the movie Happy Feet every time I hear the word penguin? But really, that movie is SO ADORABLE! Mumble is just too cute and the songs are so very catchy. (Strangely, Memphis always reminds me of Elvis..) My favorite lines from the movie? 
Memphis: Whatcha doin' there, boy?
Mumble: I'm happy, Pa!
Memphis: Whatcha doin' with your feet?
Mumble: They're happy, too!
How cute is that? All cuteness aside, the environmental message behind the movie is, of course, extremely important. With the ozone hole and rising temperatures, the future of penguins may be nonexistent. Seeing this Marc Jacob's tote really makes me eager to help save adorable penguins like Mumble.
As I said, I am compiling a list of books I want to read this school year. Below are three books that are on my list. Has anyone read any of these? What did you think?


If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them! So please, recommend away!

Au Revoir,
La Femme Chic
blog comments powered by Disqus