Gasp! It's prim.

Today, the August/ September issue of prim. magazine dropped! I was pretty thrilled when I saw my article about Alexander McQueen. My first thought was, "WHOA! Hey, look there's my name!" 

Anyway, with each issue, the talents of people from all over the world are showcased.  I especially love the Global Style section.  Street style is always so very exciting to see, I always think to myself, "Why can't people dress like that where I LIVE?" 

Also, Twilight fans are eagerly awaiting the release of the fourth installment of the series, Breaking Dawn to arrive at midnight. I, too, would be attending a release party, but NO, I have to wait until tomorrow to purchase my copy. *palmheadsob*

I guess I have to accept this fact and move on, but I assure you, come December 4th, I will be at the release party for The Tales of Beedle the Bard. :)

Arriverderci friends,
La Femme Chic


blog comments powered by Disqus