REWIND: Week 2 In Reverse

Well, it may not be Monday, but here is another REWIND segment! 
3. Flat Chance
After completely the quest for the perfect bag, it was time to start with back to school shopping. I love making lists for some reason, so I've been configuring a list of the clothes and accessories I need. Yesterday, I decided to start looking for a pair of red flats. My search was unsuccessful. :( But while looking around at Macys.com, I came across these Houndstooth patterned flats. I think that I just might have to order these. :)2. Pencil This In
Along with flats, I am in need of a GRAY PENCIL SKIRT. Looking at Dsquared2's and Ralph Lauren's  fall RTW show, I was completely amazed by the beautiful skirts that were featured. I also noted the gloves that many of the models were wearing. As school slowly approaches, I find myself asking, "To glove or not to glove? That is the question.."





1. This week, I have been listening to a lot of 60's pop music. I love, love, love the doo-wop girl groups. It is strange because this music makes me feel nostalgic and reminiscent of the past (of course I wasn't alive then), but still it's amazing how music from over 40 years ago can still make you feel something. Below are The Shirelles, The Ronettes,  and the Crystals. The Tune of the Week will be You Came, You Saw, You Conquered by the Ronettes. Check it out and let me know what you think. :)


Hope you all had a lovely week! Oh and I have defeated my writer's block and I've finished the article. Thank you for all of the lovely comments. And I would also like to thank Kylie and Danielle for giving me the Brilliante Weblog Award. :)

Arriverderci,
La Femme Chic

blog comments powered by Disqus