Hello, Blogosphere.
I'm back from a week of rest and relaxation. In other words, I had no cell phone, no internet, and no car.
Daily doses of fashion porn from a few of my favorite blogs and websites?
I don't think so.
Once a day music splurging?
Forget about it.
Email? Twitter rambling? Imaginary vacations to Italy?
Umm... HECK NO.
I had to find something to do. (Besides, sleeping and digesting junk food all day.)
Fashion fix achieved: 7 days of shifting through copies of Harper's Bazaar and Elle and watching episode after episode of Make Me A Super Model, The Fashion Show, and The Real Housewives of NYC and replaying my The Devil Wears Prada dvd over and over.
Music fix achieved: Yay for my iTunes library supplying 6.3 days of music and VH1.
Accidental Dieting: Unable to go to the grocery store means salads every day. (You know how you buy the lettuce because "you're trying to eat healthier now" but never actually really use it because you eat everything else first.)
But my real savior was Anthony Bourdain aka My Favorite Person. No Reservations is now one of my favorite things to watch. And Tony just rocks at life.
The car's getting fixed tomorrow and the internet's back (obviously).
This summer's going to be great, right?
blog comments powered by Disqus