Honesty is my favorite policy


I've been given an award by Sophie from Diary of a Young Designer. Yay, thanks!

10 Honest things about myself:
1) I am obsessed with all things college related. I probably think about college related things 95% of the time.
2) I drink everything out of a coffee mug, except coffee. I don't drink coffee or anything with caffeine at all actually.
3) I intended to be a vegetarian by the end of summer but I have a few weaknesses that I don't think I could give up. Maybe I'll just be a "flexatarian" instead.
4) I have a hard time watching tv or movies with using subtitles.
5) I thoroughly enjoy hilarious people. If I could surround myself with people who were extremely funny I definitely would.
6) I want to live in the house from the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith. It's fantastic.
7) I have an undying hatred for wearing flats. I don't like to wear flats. At all. They hurt my feet. I don't like the way they look when I wear them. I like heels 542685742986542 times better. I love Chucks though.
8) I think that I accidentally lost my Blackberry in my room 2 months ago. I haven't found it but I'm not exactly looking for it. I kind of like being sans cell phone.
9) Sometimes (actually I do this a lot) I ask myself, "When did I become this person? Why didn't I see it happening?". The most recent incident happened about 2 days ago when I ripped my closet apart in about 10 minutes. It felt weird, standing there looking at the huge pile of rejected clothing that no longer carried any significance to my life stacked in the middle of my bedroom floor and the old notes from people I no longer talked to scattered here and there. It was like I was staring at the past two years of my life. Two whole years that would be shoved into black plastic bags and shuffled to the nearest Goodwill or tossed into the nearest recycling bin. I waited for a wave of regret or nostalgia or something to hit. But it never did.
10) ^^That makes sense though. I'm not nostalgic, I don't regret anything and now that I think about it, why should I be? I like who I've become.

I give this award to:
Jennifer
Morena
Milk
Paige
Bev
Daisy
Alexis


Requirements:
- I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
- I must list 10 honest things about myself
- I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
- I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links
- I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.

Enjoy.
blog comments powered by Disqus