Currently

I feel like there's a 3 year old in my head who's scribbling on the same piece of paper. With lots of bright crayons. In other words, I have a huge headache. And my stomach hurts (but that's partially because I ate 2 cupcakes at 1 o' clock in the morning).

I've noticed that this is the second time this week that I've slinked out of bed, propped open my laptop and decided to blog. I've concluded that I have a stubborn mind. Being an organized, schedule-loving young adult, I (of course) pencil in time for blogging. I planned to have a new post up by 6 o' clock in the evening. You can see that that didn't happen.
Here's how things actually went:

5:01-Logged into blogger. Read new comments. Opened "Create Post" page.

5:05-Finally decides to write about a topic that will not bore readers to tears.

5:07-Sentences sound stupid in my head but starts to type anyway.

5:10-Reads over the 4 sentences on screen. They sound awful. Cuts, pastes, attempts to rescue post from FBPS (Forced Blog Post Syndrome).

5:20-Continues to write. Results mediocre.

5:32-4 paragraphs consisting of 5 sentences later and I can't think of anything more to say. Post ends mid-sentence. A nonsensical ending.

5:39-Stares at page, waiting for inspiration to come, prays to the Writing Gods. Prayers:Unanswered.

5:45-Abandons post.


Things didn't go so well then. But of course as soon as I'm in bed, trying to fall asleep, my mind decides that it's the perfect time to think up something grand to write a post about. In conclusion, I remark that I don't remember the exact idea I wanted to get across in this post. But at least now my headache is gone and I can finally get to sleep.

ngantuk
blog comments powered by Disqus