Yep, that's right. All of these photos were taken last weekend in Chicago- one of my favorite cities.
It was only my second time in Chicago but this trip was so much better. I actually got to experience the city instead of experiencing the fluffy seats of a tour bus. I got to ride the subway for THE FIRST TIME ever!

All in all, it was a good trip. I enjoyed myself. But I've been so exhausted! Central Time completely messed up my sleep pattern. Sigh.We did plenty of walking of through the city (which I loved) and curiously, I had the same album on infinite loop for the majority of the trip:
My favorite songs aren't even on this album! (Which, by the way, are Golden Slumbers, I'm Only Sleeping, and For No One- just in case you were wondering.)But still... there's just something great about being in your own little world and stopping in the middle of an empty street in a busy city to take a picture while listening to Ticket To Ride.
And there's something vaguely uplifting in standing over Chinatown, waiting for the subway, and listening to Hey Jude- all while watching the sunset...