Can't kick the habit

Or should I say habits?
CONFESSION:
I have an addictive personality.


When I like a song, I really like. In other words, I play that song constantly for a week.
It's happened before of course but never with an entire album.
Any Yeah Yeah Yeahs fans?
This album is taking over my life.

I want to marry Karen O's voice.
No, actually, I just want to marry Karen O. She rocks at life.






I LOVE THIS SONG. And it's also taking over my life.
It's been in my iTunes library forever but it wasn't one of the Beatles songs that I listened to a lot. I was bored one afternoon, I should have been doing something productive but, you know, there are more entertaining things to do.. like taking one of those online quizzes, you know the type.. On that particular day, I found a quiz entitled "Which Beatles song are you?" Yes, I found it quite amusing.

And once I'm amused, I'm really amused. I couldn't resist. 10 questions later the results are in and guess which song I am.

That's right. Strawberry Fields Forever.
So then I just had to listen to it.

100 plays later.

See all of the addictive personality traits I have?

Furthermore, I strongly believe that I'm becoming addicted to blogging. I've been so tempted to write a ton of posts lately. My list of things to blog about has seemed to increase tenfold. I probably have a bunch of random thoughts/ideas/etc. that are still in my head because I haven't yet blogged about them.
But perhaps I will start posting more frequently. Just to kick the feeling.
blog comments powered by Disqus