(Don't you love the marketing technique?) So anyway, Writers! You love to write right? Yes you do! So that means that this survey is especially for you!
Questions:
1. What do you use to write? Black or blue ink? Pencil?
2. Where do you write? Bedroom? Kitchen? Anywhere?
3. What do you use to write in? Notebook paper? Journal?
4. How often do you write?
5. What do you normally write? Poetry? Prose?
6. What sort of topics do you write about?
7. Do you want a career in the world of writer? Author? Editor?
8. Are you an avid reader? If yes does reading influence your writing?
9. Do you share your writing with others?
10. WHY do you write?
THE END
This is for anyone who writes on a regular basis or even writes anything at all. So if you have a blog this really sort of applies to you- you really can't exclude yourself. (See? I told you.)
HEY YOU
(YES I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU)
FILL OUT THIS SURVEY
.. pretty please?
I might even fill it out myself- if I get enough replies that is. Of course it might include pictures and excerpts and such. Wait, what? Yes you heard... maybe though.. perhaps.
(I really like parenthesis today. In case you haven't noticed of course.)