
It's 9:15 in the morning here and I don't know what I'm doing awake. It's Spring Break- I should be sleeping in! Oh well. Watching The Godfather and eating bread sticks isn't a terrible way to spend a Sunday morning. Even if I should be reading Ethan Frome and working on my assignments. Maybe I'll brew a pot of tea. Not any tea though. My favorite tea in the whole wide world.


If you haven't had this tea you should go try it. Really. Go try it. Later I might (attempt to) bake sugar cookies and watch Memoirs of A Geisha (if you haven't seen that movie and listened to the soundtrack you should). And then I'll go listen to this CD. It's exactly what I need to get into the Spring spirit.

(google)
Adios
P.S. I will fill out the survey from the previous post soon. I've got to find my camera first.