I couldn't...

form a cohesive topic to blog about. So I thought, "Why not blog about whatever comes to mind?" and well, here I am.


-I hear... "The Wizard" by Bat For Lashes. There are some songs I love to have playing softly in the background--this song is one of them. Actually, there are many songs from this album that I only play on a low volume. Magnifies the allure, I guess.

-I feel... like I'm wavering somewhere between dreamland and awake-ness, like I'm just floating somewhere in between the two worlds-- only "half present".

-I want... this CD as soon as possible and listen from beginning to end.
And a dog. I've been begging for one since the age of 9. Aww. So cute.
-I dream of... being wherever that is. The beauty.
-I need to... find this book and buy it. Basically, Ralph Waldo Emerson was amazing.
-I miss...playing the cello more than I am able to humanly explain. A vast part of me feels barren and vacant without it.
I wonder... about old friends and then I wonder if I've changed anyone's life or impacted them in any way or did I simply walk in and out of their lives, without a trace, ultimately becoming an insignificant being of the past.

I confess... I try to tell myself that I don't care either way and that it doesn't matter. But secretly, I hope I've had some significance, made a centimeter of difference. And then I remembered the unavoidable pain that comes from having great expectations. I thought no more of it.
blog comments powered by Disqus