What I'm Listening To

Here are a few albums that I am currently in love with...
^Lykke Li- Youth Novels. I stumbled across this album this past weekend. This Swedish singer combines an array of genres in her first album, including indie, pop and electronic. Favorite track: "I'm Good, I'm Gone".
^Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Show Your Bones. Ever since hearing their single "Maps" over the summer, I've been entranced. There's something about Karen O's voice that's so dark and almost eerie in a way. It's crazy. Favorite track: "Phenomena".
^Arctic Monkeys- Whatever People Say I am, That's What's I'm Not. AHHHHHHHHH. I love it, I love it, I love it! I could go on and on about much I love this band but I will contain myself. Favorite tracks: "Certain Romance" and "Mardy Bum".
^Oasis- (What's The Story) Morning Glory? Of all the albums, this is probably my favorite. I can't just play one song from this album. No, no, I have to listen to the other tracks. Favorite tracks: ALL.

What are you listening to???

Arrivederci
blog comments powered by Disqus