REWIIIIIIIND- October

I haven't done a Rewind segment forever. And I think that now is the perfect time since it's finally FALL!!

6. Bookstores are one of my favorite places to be. The whole atmosphere is so calming and therapeutic in a way. My favorite bookstore is called Half Price Books and the only thing better than leisurely strolling their many shelves of lavish books is coming across books that I can't do without. I was ecstatic when I found the one shown below. Yes, it's true, there they are, all of Jane Austen's novels in one convenient plave. And guess what?! It only cost $5. :D
5. Wine and Cranberry
Need I say more? I need that jacket and that cardigan AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. The colors are just striking, they're practical, and I promise I'll wear them forever and ever. Really, they would be perfect additions to my closet. Lust, I must.


4. Knees and Toes, Knees and Toes
Tights are my new favorite thing. But not just any tights. I have a new found fascination with opague tights. I want, no need these gray tights very badly.
Ever since I was little I've been in love with ankle boots. I remember my first pair-- they were brown and had big buckles on the side. I adored them. Anyway, on to these, I love the color of these boots, they're so Fall-y, don't you think so? Oh and did I mention they're suede?
3. Hands In The Air
I've said before that I love gloves. But when I saw these cashmere lined, brightly COLORED ones online, I nearly fainted. Ok, not really. But I did swoon.. and hyperventilate.. and.. well, you get the point.
2. James Bond Girl
My school's homecoming was last Saturday and even though the DJ sucked and the Sprite tasted like dirty water and the decorations were awful, I really enjoyed the "getting ready" part of it all. I got to wear a pretty dress and walk around in suede wedges and pin curl my hair. What's not to love about that? Our theme was "From Russia With Love" (like the James Bond Movie) and I couldn't just buy a dress that didn't connect at all. A couple of days before Homecoming, I found this beautiful dress at Macy's for only $36. Visit http://www.donnaricco.com/Default.aspx to see more Donna Ricco dresses. I promise, it'll be worth the visit.
1. Falling All Around
Pictures for you. :)

Have a great week everyone.

Arriverderci
LFC
*photos by me
blog comments powered by Disqus