Welcome To The World of Kare Bear

Hello! And welcome to my new segment-- "7 Days In the Life". 
Basically, I take pictures of 7 outfits worn by said person of the moment, ask a few questions about their style, check for info on any new purchases, spend hours uploading all of the photos and then BAM! A post is created. 

This week, I will be featuring one of my dear friends, who I like to call Kare Bear. (Yes, I know, the pseudonyms I come up with are amazing.)  Ready? Ok!
Let us begin!

  • Meet Kare Bear
Style Icons: "I just take all of them [the celebrities] and mix their style together."
Biggest Inspiration: Fashion ads
Favorite Magazine: Harper's Bazaar
Favorite Place to Shop: Forever 21
Desired Career: Runway Coordinator
Favorite Designer: Michael Kors
Favorite Item of Clothing: Dresses

  • See What She Wears To School 

^ Blue fabric worn as sash purchased at American Apparel. Yay for cotton!

^My personal favorite. I love the color of the skirt. 

^ A bow! I love it.
^Oh, my! Are you hiding your bare shoulders?!?!? The promiscuity! 
^Who loves wrap dresses? ME!
^The color, oh the marvelous color!
^That picture is SO BLURRY, I know. We were at a football game with lots of people bumping into me while trying to take this picture! But I still adore this dress.
  • See Her Shop


Great Finds:
Purse: $27. 99
Shoes: $49.99


That purple is decadent. And the shoes! I really have no words. All I can say is divine.

So there it is, my newest segment. I hoped you enjoyed it! I've been wanting to try this for quite some time and I'm so happy that I finally gave it a shot. I'm extremely glad that I have such a stylish friend like Kare Bear, someone who cares about fashion, knows who actual fashion designer are, and (thankfully) does not obsess over wearing Juicy and Hollister every day. :)

Arriverderci, friends!
LFC

blog comments powered by Disqus