GASP! Where have I been?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?

Yes, this was the question running through my mind. Everyday, I constantly told myself to remember to update, update, update. But I never did. Alack! (Yes, I just used that word.) But I am back and I shall be updating regularly- I have a ton of ideas swimming around in my head. Now, with school in full mode, I have so many ideas for posts and also school is like this CrockPot of inspiration.

What have I been up to? School, mostly. I've already said how much I adore my classes/teachers, with the exception of Algebra 2, (Ew. Math) I have a "perfect schedule". So, I'm pretty content with that aspect. Last Friday, I went to my first football game EVER and I had a ton of fun. I never thought that I could have so much fun with something sports related (I'm sports illiterate- really) but it was a blast. And the Wild Cherry snow cones were really amazing. Today, I had a Latin test which was relatively easy, yay for me, I studied for it! Usually, tests depress me but I wore a gorgeous pair of shoes, so that made me feel a hundred times better. But tomorrow I have an Algebra 2 test! Eek!

How have you been?

I have a multitude of fashion posts on the way, never fret! But for now, allow me to speak of my reading addiction. My theater class is so inspirational. I leave everyday wanting to further my knowledge of theater. This semester, we will be focusing solely of Shakespeare. I am in love with Shakespeare, he is just remarkable. That may be surprising but it is so true. Last weekend, upon seeing a miniature library of his collected works, I had an overwhelming need to read them all. No, I did not read 37 plays in a week, but what I did do was order 38 volumes, full of his plays and sonnets on Saturday. All week, I have had to wait anxiously for it's arrival but today I got home from school and there it was. I swear, my scream of happiness when I opened the box, could rival any child's- I'm serious.

There they are- beautiful and untouched. *sigh* Next on my reading list:
Find and purchase the collected works of Charles Dickens. 

Au Revoir!

blog comments powered by Disqus