YES! I've been tagged!!


The minute I found out about the many Tag games that go on in blogosphere, I was completely fascinated. I HAD to be tagged! And today I got my wish. I have been tagged by the lovely Rania of little white closet.  : ) Here I go..
1. What are your favorite stores and why?
Lately, I have been completely in love with this precious vintage place. I've been there twice and I still cannot remember it's name. haha! Anyway, they have such darling things and I have so far found a few amazing deals, including the shoes in my previous post. I just love going vintage shopping, it's like everything has a story.
2. What inspired you to make a blog?
Hmmm... well I wanted a place where I could practice coming up with my own topics and writing about them and so I thought aha! A blog is the perfect place for that. So, here I am, blogging.
3. Who is your favorite designer and why?
Elie Tahari, without a doubt. Tahari has the perfect combination of smart, chic, feminine, subtle textures and bold designs. At the beginning of summer, while cleaning out my closet and sorting through shoes, I noticed that I had more Tahari shoes and dresses than anything else. And I had no idea until then, but now while shopping I am blithely aware that most of the things I like are Tahari.
4. Who is my fashion idol? 
Oh, goodness, this is going to sound crazy, but I'll say it anyway. My fashion icon is Amy Winehouse. Let me explain! You see, if you omit the super laid back t-shirt and jeans that she is often seen wearing in the tabloids, I completely love the way she dresses for awards and performances. Her look is full of things that are totally different and unique. They're Just Amy. She encompasses them with her personality and attitude so even if someone wore the exact same dress, no one can wear it the same as her. She doesn't try to look a certain way just for the purpose of avoiding criticism (a quality I dislike greatly, by the way). She wears what she wants. 
What is your favorite summer accessory?
Patent leather flats in all colors of the spectrum. I'm infatuated with patent leather. If it's made out of patent leather, most likely I will love it. : )
Thanks Rania! Now... who to tag?????
I tag Kaitlin Rae and FabFashionista! You're it!
blog comments powered by Disqus