My oh my! New Buys!


Waking up bright and early to go shopping usually only happens during those one day sales that are too good to miss, but today there were no sales, only a complete and overwhelming need to go shopping. So I was up and about at 9 o' clock and scouring the racks of TJMaxx by 10. 

I was really only looking for a tote, since I was suppose to be doing back to school shopping but sadly, none of them were large enough (or the right color). After two years of carrying an extra large Kenneth Cole tote (free with the purchase of Lovely eau de parfum by Sarah Jessica Parker), my standards for the perfect tote for school are quite high. I was so anxious after not finding The Perfect Tote, that I was actually tempted to invest in more parfum from Macy's for the purpose of receiving  another free oversized tote that could be used for school. 

But I resisted my temptations and did some innocent shopping to cheer myself up. I found these gorgeous pair of gray trousers for $10 and a light cream belted jacket for $20 (as shown). Also pictured below are these amazing pair of Ralph Lauren pumps found at a darling vintage place for just $9.80 and a chocolate brown silk blouse.

Au Revoir for now cheries,
La Femme Chic



blog comments powered by Disqus