Tomorrow, I have to do my first interview with a designer. I shan't say who with, but I AM SO NERVOUS! Does anyone have tips for me? Guidance? Advice? Please! Help me!
I might have an anxiety attack.. (deep breaths)
On a lighter note.
I've been enjoying all of the tag games, they are so much fun! This time I was tagged by Miss L of Times of Glory. (Ok, so I kind of tagged myself, but that's beside the point!)
5 things in my Bag
- Carmex- Lots of random paper
- Keys
- The Color of Water
- my iPod :)
5 things in my wallet
- A Border's Reward card (I love Border's!)
- Cash
- Some change
- Library Card
- Macy's gift card
5 favourite things in my room
- My closet (I'm a little OCD, so it's incredibly organized)
- My iBook
- My Geisha shrine
- My Gold walls and all of my decor (I picked everything out)
- My costume jewelry collection
5 things I want to do right now
- Drive out and about
-Work on my summer homework (at least I should be doing that)
-Go somewhere exciting
-Work on the interview I have to do tomorrow!
-Have some tea
5 things I'm currently into
- Reading my old diaries
- 80's music
- Organization
- Eating healthy (yay me)
- Clutches
5 impressions of Miss L who tagged me
- She has fabulous hair
- She has fantastic style
- She has a really nice camera (the photos on her blog are incredible)
- She loves Chanel
- And she goes to lots of amazing places :)
5 things I want to do right now
- Drive out and about
-Work on my summer homework (at least I should be doing that)
-Go somewhere exciting
-Work on the interview I have to do tomorrow!
-Have some tea
5 things I'm currently into
- Reading my old diaries
- 80's music
- Organization
- Eating healthy (yay me)
- Clutches
5 impressions of Miss L who tagged me
- She has fabulous hair
- She has fantastic style
- She has a really nice camera (the photos on her blog are incredible)
- She loves Chanel
- And she goes to lots of amazing places :)
*I tag everyone who wants to do this tag!
Au Revoir!
La Femme Chic