Along with the shift in attitude, Miranda's style grows exponentially better. She beautifully matures from slight masculinity and misandric to a more feminine style! With her fiery short hair and bold colors and patterns, Miranda is oh so chic!!
Oh, how I love Miranda!
No, not Miranda Priestly... Miranda Hobbes from Sex and the City, of course. I have definitely been indulging in the pleasure of staying up late during the summer, watching a whole hour of Sex and the City re-runs on TBS every night usually around 11 p.m. I absolutely love it! And I love Miranda, too. Apart from Carrie, she is my favorite character. Sure, she starts out with lots of rough edges, but throughout the series she softens. Now, watching the 6th season, it is very apparent that she has indeed come a long way. Miranda may still have a pessimistic side, but not only do her friends adjust to her occasional biting remarks about life in general, she, herself, is now able to accept the fact that things often do get better with time.
blog comments powered by Disqus


