
Eager to begin my back-to-school shopping extravaganza, I became curious as to when Nordstrom would be opening a mere 10 minutes away from my house. I was extremely disappointed to find out that any shopping at Nordstrom would have to wait until late 2009.
Late 2009! No back-to-school shopping this year at Nordstrom and probably none next year! Initial shock was followed by some pouting and whining (yes, i know. Not very mature of me) that would make any toddler proud. My situation brightened a bit when I desperately began to hope that by late 2009, they actually meant July 2009. Even then that's a whole year away! *dramatic sigh*
Well, I can only think of one thing I can do to curve my deep depression over this news: can you say online shopping?
My Nordstrom shopping list:
I couldn't resist buying two pairs of pumps. No matter how hard I try, whenever I go shopping I always end up with more pumps than anything else.
Check out my new $teal Corner.
Happy Shopping!
Arriverderci,
La Femme Chic