You heard it here first

I'm writing a novel.

Yes, a novel.

I'm writing fiction.

The world has ended.

To sun things up: The feeling knocked, I answered. The voice found me. I started writing at 1:14 a.m. some paragraphs later it was 1:52 a.m. I've never felt so energized in my entire life. I wanted to go for a run right then. And I hate running.

I'm writing fiction and I want to exercise...

Yes, the world has definitely ended.

Who knows when I'll finish it. The voice may not come again for years. Who knows if it will ever come again. (If I do finish it, I may decide it's complete crap later on. I NEVER write fiction. I don't know what the hell I'm doing!) But it just came to me tonight/this morning and I couldn't not write. So that's what I did-- I wrote.

And here I am, telling you about it. That's all I'm going to say for now.

Good night/Good morning.
blog comments powered by Disqus