Time for that survey

That's right, the surprise is here.
The Questions:
1. What do you use to write?
Always a black pen. But in the past, I've used pencil and blue ink. But now I don't like either of those so I always stick to black pens.

2. Where do you write?
I usually write in my room. Even though I almost always carry a journal with me. I'm really paranoid about having people watch me write, especially at school. Freaks me out.

3. What do you use to write in?
Always a journal of some type. Notebook paper if I'm at school and I need to write but can't bring my journal out.

From Past to Present:
(From 2001-present)

My very first diary entry:
(Got my first diary for my birthday)

4. How often do you write?
When the feeling knocks, I answer.

5. What do you normally write?
99.8% of the time I'm writing prose.

6. What sort of topics do you write about?
It really depends. I don't write about the same things now that I used to write about when I was younger.

The Identity Crisis
(From '05)


First SUPER BIG Teen Crush
I was smitten and now I can laugh about it.
(From '07)
7. Do you want a career in the world of writers?
Absolutely, I couldn't imagine myself doing anything else.

8. Are you an avid reader? If yes does reading influence your writing?
Yes, I do read a lot. I think that reading influences my writing more now than ever. Mostly, because I'm more aware of style and diction and those sorts of things.

9. Do you share your writing with others?
Not unless it's an article I've done for a magazine. The journal stuff feels too raw to share.

10. WHY do you write?
I write because it's one of the few ways that I can open up and share something about myself and display the real parts of me that get buried under the superficial glaze I have to maintain at school. Writing keeps me in tune with myself. Really,in a way, it keeps me from losing myself.

The Present Work:



*all photos by me

Well, there you have it.
Hope you liked it.

And to everyone who did the survey, a big thanks to you all!:


P.S. Happy Weekend/Happy Spring Break to those who start their's today.
blog comments powered by Disqus