Blogging about the people of the blogosphere

This person is... Well, to put it simply, she's a doll.
Why?

Because she can make separates look like dresses:


Because she uses polyvore to tell her readers things like this:


Because she does freelance styling for free. Click here. See? I told you.



Because I'm pretty sure she knows everyone on the Teen Vogue forums. I do not exaggerate.



Because she has more drive than any Italian made race car.

"Ambition is something I was born with, therefore my belief in myself is inevitable."
(full post here)

But mostly it's because she is one of the sweetest people ever. I mean a really genuine and sweet person and that is what resonates so strongly with me. She's not like those people we've all met at some point: those in-your-face, self-righteous people who label every tiny mocking glance as rude. (I pause to add that these people annoy me to no end and sadly, I cannot escape them because school is full of them. Alas, I cope, I cope.) Try as hard as you want to brush off her comments or label them as annoying, it's only a matter of time before she does something and you can't help but think, "Wow, that was actually a really nice thing to do." Sure, sometimes I'm a cynic and too sardonic for my own good. (Perhaps that's why it comes as such a shock when I come across people like this.) Still I know that there are truly good people out there. And I've met one nonetheless, right here in the blogosphere.

Her name is Morena from Too Haute to Handle and she sort of rocks at life.
blog comments powered by Disqus