here on this seat by the window. I really want a cup of tea but I don't want to move, I like it here. I turn left and there is the window. I imagine I spend a lot of time here, just staring out of that window, down at the barren tree, the small section of grass sprinkled with leaves, the midnight blue car. It's the window shield that I stare at the most. Sometimes, when the light's right, the window shield becomes a mirror, reflecting the billowy white clouds that float on the flawless blue sea that is the sky or the network of tree branches, all frozen in some graceful movement..
But enough with the stream of consciousness. I have a dilemma- I cannot decide on which book to read! But you can help me decide! Pick one of the books shown below or even suggest one of your favorites/current read.



I look forward to all of the suggestions. :)
Till the tea cools,
LFC