Unanswered Questions

We have all been asked a question that we've never been asked before, but have you ever been asked a question that seems like it has a simple answer, but really doesn't? It's the kind of question that makes you really think. It's like one of those questions where you can't just say "I've never really thought about it," that would not be doing yourself justice at all. 

But,  I haven't thought about it so I really don't know how to respond. I'm speechless, just too many thoughts and not enough words. There are many things that I want to do, how can I tell you in a few sentences? 

I don't know what my answer is, the future is so far away and maybe I've just been focusing so hard on living in the moment. But this is a question I want to ask all of my fashion loving readers because I would really love to hear what you have to say.

What do you want to accomplish in the fashion industry?

Can't wait to hear from you ;)
Au Revoir,
La Femme Chic


blog comments powered by Disqus