I am the face of a passionate fashionista, motivated by the possibilities of the future to become one of THE names in the fashion world.
I am a worker of the people, people who deserve the best of fashion. And that is exactly what I plan to give them in the future.
There are some people who are haughty when it comes to fashion, because they think that fashion cannot be used in life. How ignorant of them to believe that fashion has nothing to do with them. It has existed through the ages, has imbedded itself in countless others before me, has been a part of kingdoms and empires. It is more than just clothes. It is more than just being aesthetically pleasing. It is not just mere expression or a desire to fit in or be labeled "stylish". It is as important as the violin to violinists, the paintbrush to painters, the ink to authors. It is a passion materialized in the form of clothing. Fashion everywhere represents passion being transformed into something tangible. A small piece of passion has been instilled by the designer, by the model, by the stylist, by the editor to create the clothing that we wear.
I have that passion and I'm just waiting to place it into the folds of a magazine...
Au Revoir for now,
Femme Chic
*Disclaimer: I do not own any of the photos included in this blog, unless noted.